In the field of concrete and concrete mixture testing, we offer our clients a full range of services. From technological consulting, through the development of recipes and the necessary testing,
we address our offering to investors, contractors, manufacturers, supervisory authorities and individual clients.
Comprehensive research includes:
Concrete mixture tests, including:
- determination of concrete mix consistency by the cone fall method according to PN-EN 12350-2: 2019-07, by the spread table method according to PN-EN, by the Ve-Be method
according to PN-EN 12350-3: 2019-07, degree of compactibility according to PN-EN 12350-4: 2019-08 by the spread table method according to PN-EN 12350-5: 2019-08
- air content determination according to PN-EN 12350-7: 2019-08
- determination of the properties of SCC concretes, including: viscosity classes according to PN-EN 12350-8: 2019-08 and 12350-9: 2012, flowability using L-box methods
according to PN-EN 12350-10: 2012 and J-ring according to PN-EN 12350-12: 2012
- determination of the water-cement ratio
- determination of the content of dispersed reinforcement
Testing the properties of hardened concretes, including:
- compressive strength according to PN-EN 12390-3: 2019-07 and PN-88-06250
- bending and tensile strength when splitting
- determination of properties related to durability: water absorption, frost resistance, water permeability, water penetration under pressure, frost resistance in the presence of de-icing salt.