BARG Group’s testing laboratories offer you the full range of tests of properties of aggregates used in construction.
Our services include testing of:
- aggregates for concrete, mortars, stabilization and CBGM
- suitability of materials for road construction: embankments, backfill, mechanically stabilized layers, aggregates, bituminous masses
- suitability of railway aggregates
- rock material, artificial, lightweight and recycled aggregates.
The services provided are intended for manufacturers, contractors and buyers of materials, as well as supervisory authorities.
We offer technical consultancy in the field of production optimization, selection of aggregates for the right application, assessment of material parameters. We perform the necessary determinations as part of factory production control, e.g. tests for compliance assessments, periodic tests and type tests.
Our test offer includes:
- Testing of grain composition by the screening method according to PN-EN 933-1: 2012
- Sand index testing PN-EN 933-8 + A1: 2015-07
- Examination of the flatness index PN 933-3: 2012
- Testing the optimum moisture content and maximum aggregate volume density using the Proctor method PN-EN 13266-2: 2010
- Resistance to grinding using the Los Angeles method PN-EN 1097-2: 2010
- Abrasion resistance (Micro-Deval) according to PN-EN 1097-1: 2010
- Frost resistance test PN-EN 1367-1: 2007
- Water absorption test PN-EN 1097-6: 2013-11
- CBR load index in accordance with PN-EN 13286-47: 2012
- Testing for grain contents with a crushed and broken surface PN-EN 933-5: 2000: A1: 2005
- Petrographic description in accordance with PN-EN 932-3: 1999
- Test of alkaline reactivity PN-B-06714-47: 1988
Test methods, interpretation of results and verification of the specified properties of aggregates are selected individually, based on general technical standards or specifications and documentation provided by the client.