Construction diagnostics is a field dealing with testing, documenting, assessing and determining the current condition of individual structural components or entire buildings.
Our portfolio includes multiple interesting projects in the field of building, industrial construction, roads, railways, airports, hydrotechnical facilities, heritage buildings, as well as projects related to individual investments.
The scope of our services includes:
Technical feedback and expert opinions:
- Determination of the technical condition of the building
- Indication of the causes of damage
- Mycological and engineering survey of a structure
- Determination of the load-bearing capacity of floors loaded with racks and operating forklifts
- Determination of the load-bearing capacity of structures of reinforced concrete, steel, wood
- Structure vibration monitoring and the determination of the dynamic characteristics of a structure with reference to standard requirements
Tests of reinforced concrete components:
- Determination of strength by destructive methods, e.g. core drilling, pull-out
- Determination of strength by non-destructive methods (sclerometric and ultrasonic testing)
- Material abrasion tests using the BCA method and the Boehme shield
- Floor anti-skid test using the English pendulum method
- Testing the pull-out force of the anchor
- Pull-off adhesion test
- Scanner testing of reinforcement distribution and coating thickness
- Determination by non-invasive methods of voids and delamination in concrete
- Ground-penetrating radar surveys of structures
- Inventory and measurement of cracks
- Chemical testing for salt ions in the material and carbonation.
Tests of masonry and wooden components:
- Strength assessment of masonry components (brick + mortar)
- Humidity determination by microwave, carbide (CM) and dryer-weight methods
- Mycological evaluation of house mould and fungus.
Steel component testing:
- Tensile strength tests of steel
- Determination of the chemical composition of steel
- Steel impact toughness test at room temperature and low temperature
- Leeb rebound hardness tests of steel
- Thickness measurement of paint and zinc coatings
- Corrosion resistance test.